© ZUBIA | DX DESIGN
Arrangoiz Abogados, S.C., domiciled in Durango, número 263, Colonia Roma Norte, Delegación Cuauhtémoc, C.P. 06700, Ciudad de México ( hereinafter, “Arrangoiz”), aware of the importance of the treatment of personal data of its customers and users of our website, makes this Privacy Notice available to you with the goal that you know your practices by obtaining, using, storing and in general treating your personal data, in accordance with the provisions established in Law and other related.
We also inform you the following:
1.- Personal data we collect. – Your data can be collected in diferent situations, for example, when you decide to provide us with your resume, your contact information in our website, by sending us an email, when you decide to contact our services or provide us with a service ore ven when you contact us via telephone. Derivide from above, the personal data that we collect, are as follows:
• Identification data: name, private address, date of birth, landline and/or mobile phone number, fax, email, image.
• Academic data: educational trajectory, title, profesional ID number, specialty, certificates.
• Work data: job title, address, email, landline or mobile phone number and fax.
• Billing details: entity to be charged,tax domicile, Federal Taxpayers Registry.
• Financial Data: bank account information, form of payment.
2.- Purpose of the Treatment of Personal Data. – Arrangoiz is responsable for collecting, using and protecting your personal data, derived from the contractual process with customers and suppliers, as well as the billing procedures, also undertakes that these data will be processed under the strictest security measures to guarantee your confidentiality. These data will be treated solely and exclusively for:
- Establish legal relationships;
- Comply with the obligations derived from our relations with our clients, that arise when they contact us to share their opinions, complains and suggestions and to answer the requests that are presented to us;
- Identify, locate and have contact with the client;
- The adequate execution of the operations and provision of services;
- The celebration of the other acts that the person responsable can carry out in accordance with the law and its bylaws;
- Commercial invoicing and billing;
- Attention and promotion of our services;
- Send you newsletters and information of interest.
3. – Security measures. - We establish and maintain administrative, technical and physical security measures that protect personal data against damage, loss, alteration, destruction or unauthorized use, access, disclosure or treatment; these measures are less than those we maintain for the management of our information.
4. – Transfer. – It is made known to you that your personal data may be transferred and treated inside and outside the country, by persons other than Arrangoiz, providing in this case the data indispensable for a specific activity or service; customers and partners, billing and collection and; to the competent authorities, local and federal, only and exclusively when it is within the exceptions indicated in the Law and its regulation. If you do not state your opposition to your personal data being transferred, it will be understood that you have given your consent to do so.
5. - Sensitive Personal Data. - Arrangoiz at no time, due to the services it provides to its clients, will collect Sensitive Data, understanding for them, data on racial or ethnic origin, present and future health status, genetic information, religious, philosophical and moral beliefs, affiliation to a trade union, political opinions, sexual preference, that is, data that affect the most intimate sphere of the person, or whose misuse may cause discrimination or cause a serious risk.
6. - ARCO Rights. - Arrangoiz, as responsible for the database, undertakes to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee the exercise of its Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition rights ("ARCO" rights), by means of a letter addressed to the address Mail firstname.lastname@example.org, to the attention of "Data Protection". In the event that you decide to exercise these ARCO rights and that as part of the personal data that you have provided us with the electronic mail, we would be grateful if the said communication specifically stated that circumstance indicating the email address in respect of which Exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
We also inform you that you, or your legal representative, may exercise any of the ARCO rights, as well as revoke your consent for the treatment of your personal data at any time. In order for your request to proceed, it is essential to complete all of the following information, which will be used to prove your identity, as stated in articles 32, 34 and 35 of the Law:
I. Data of the holder: Full Name, Full Address, Telephone and Email (where the answer to your request will be communicated to you).
II. Representative Information (only if applicable): Full Name.
In case of being legal representative of the holder must accompany to his writing the corresponding public instrument in original, or if applicable, a power of attorney signed before two witnesses.
III. ARCO Rights: Indicate the right (s) you wish to exercise: Access, Rectification, Cancellation and/or Opposition. Likewise, a description of the personal data with respect to which it is sought to exercise the right (s) indicated above and/or any other commentary that will help us to better serve its right should be made.
IV. Other necessary documentation: Please accompany the documentation that you consider supporting your request and help us to process it properly. In particular, the request for rectification of personal data (incorrect data, correct data and supporting document).
In case the information provided in your brief is incorrect or insufficient, or the corresponding accreditation documents are not accompanied, the responsible person, within five (5) working days of receipt of his application for rights, may require you to provide the necessary elements or documents to process the same. You will have ten (10) working days to attend the request, counting from the day after you received it. Failure to respond within that time limit shall be deemed not to have been submitted. The person responsible for the protection of personal data will communicate the determination adopted within a maximum period of twenty (20) working days from the date of receipt of his brief, so that, if it is appropriate, it will be effective within Fifteen (15) working days after the reply is communicated. The answer will be given by the same way in which you sent us your request.
7. – Information about Cookies. - Accepting this Privacy Notice and Cookies allows the use of the cookies used in this website. When you browse our website, certain personal or non-personal information is collected through "cookies" and "web beacons". Obtaining this information is provided by simple use and interaction with our website and the information collected may consist of Internet Protocol addresses, your operating system, browser type, information about your location (provided by mobile devices) and the route you follow during the time you spend on our site. These data are collected only for the following purposes: to generate statistics regarding the visits to our website, the time you passes in it, and the reference sites that may have brought you to ours. This information is also used to maintain and update user profiles and to adapt or customize the information provided by this medium.
In order to restrict, block or delete cookies on this website, you can do so at any time by modifying your browser settings according to the guidelines below. Although the settings of each browser is different, it is usual to configure the cookies in the "Preferences" or "Tools" menu. For more details on the configuration of cookies in your browser, see the "Help" menu.
8. - Modifications to the Notice of Privacy. - Arrangoiz reserves the right to make modifications or updates at any time to the text of this privacy notice, to include information of modifications to the applicable laws and its regulation. This Privacy Notice will be published in the offices of Arrangoiz and on the following website: